St. Joe Express is a leading family-owned kosher liquid food grade carrier, serving customers across the United States and Canada. We take tremendous pride in our approach to treating employees right. Read about the St. Joe Express Way.
St. Joe Express is family-owned and operated, and the management of St. Joe Express has always placed a high priority on customer service. St. Joe Express customer service means on-time delivery, quality product care, and responsiveness to customer needs.
WORK FOR US
WE HAVE OPENINGS FOR CLASS A CDL LOCAL & REGIONAL TRUCK DRIVERS
– FULL-TIME – Guaranteed Minimum $1,100 per week
– PART-TIME CASUAL WEEKEND POSITIONS – $150 to $300 per day.
– CDL CLASS A DRIVERS WANTED
THE ST. JOE EXPRESS WAY
Our number one priority is the safety of every employee and their equipment and of course, the fantastic products we transport.
The St. Joe Express Way
- Safety of all our employees, equipment and product is our number one priority.
- Treat the customers (internal and external) with importance and respect.
- Always on time within Hours of Service Regulations.
- Strive to be proactive, always communicating, under promising and over delivering.
- Open communication based on honesty, respect, integrity and personal attention with our internal and external customers.
We will provide innovative, high quality and high value logistics solutions which improves our customers’ ability to compete.
In carrying out our day-to-day business, we strive to:
- Remember our customers are the reason we are in business and our first responsibility is to serve our customers who utilize our services.
- Treat our employees with respect and provide a sense of belonging to a “family.”
- Provide a required return on invested capital.
- Be the carrier of choice.
If you are a professional Class “A” Driver that is reliable, friendly, responsible, and safety driven then St. Joe Express would like to talk to you!
In 1926, Joe Pomprowitz started a small trucking business in the rural farming community of Sobieski, Wisconsin. The eldest of seven children, Joe knew the family’s general store was not enough to support his widowed mother and younger siblings.
So with $200 from his mother and a loan from the bank, Joe Pomprowitz bought a used truck and began hauling. Soon, with encouragement from Helen Vanderlinden, his close friend and future bride, Joe purchased a second truck and began expansion.
New Drivers will get a $3,000 Sign-On Bonus.
You would get 6 paid holidays and 1 paid personal day per year, paid vacations, paid funeral leave and jury duty. You will also be paid for orientation (minimum $130/day).
You must be at least 23 years old, have 12 months of “Class A" driving experience, and pass a DOT physical, Drug Screen and ergonomics assessment.
We will provide innovative, high quality and high value logistics solutions which improves our customers’ ability to compete. In carrying out our day-to-day business, we strive to:
1. Remember our customers are the reason we are in business and our first responsibility is to serve our customers who utilize our services.
2. Treat our employees with respect and provide a sense of belonging to a “family."
3. Provide a required return on invested capital.
4. Be the carrier of choice.
You will never have to do that since we are a food distributor. St. Joe Express is a food grade Kosher-certified bulk tank hauler of liquid food grade products.
St. Joe Express serves the following industries:
- Soybean and vegetable oil
ST. JOSEPH, MO2120 Alabama St.
St. Joseph, MO 64504
If you have any questions about us, our locations, or our job openings, please let us know.